One Year

Happy One Year Anniversary to US!

This weekend was our 1 year wedding anniversary! It is so hard to believe that it has been a year already! It went by so fast.
We had a great pretty relaxing weekend so that was nice, we went to a winery in MI and then over to the Stray Dog for dinner in New Buffalo. Our cruise in April was kinda our anniversary gift to each other so that was fun. I did get flowers at work though!
We also saved the top of our wedding cake and ate it this weekend, suprisingly it was really good!!!

I am so happy that I was able to marry my best friend! We went on our first date 12 years ago May 1st!! we then dated for about 2 years, broke up for 4 years and have now been back together for 6! I guess it was just meant to be!

Within in the next year we plan on adding to our family, no not pregnant yet but we will be trying soon! I am both excited and scared to move to that next chapter of our lives!

No comments: