Baby on the Way!

No, I'm not pregnant!
For those of you that don't know, I am going to be an aunt again!! My sister Abbey is pregnant!
Here are a couple of her ultrasound pictures. She is about 14 weeks right now so still to early to know what sex she is having. I think she goes to the dr. again in 2 weeks, maybe she will find out then!! I am hoping for a boy!! Either way Kayla is going to love having a little cousin to play with!

Its amazing how detailed these pictures are already.
I have a very busy next 8 months. Abbey is due about 3 weeks before the wedding so that means baby shower, bridal showers and the rest of the planning. One of my best friends is also having a baby about a week or so after the wedding! Then Ginny gets married about a month after me!
So in the next 8 months there are 2 weddings and 2 babies!!!

No comments: