Wedding Update!

Well, I haven't written about the wedding for awhile. Just when I think I have everything pretty much completed it changes!!
So Justin's dad is doing some work for this lady who owns a catering business, they start talking and next thing I know Jerry wants us to use her for the catering and rentals. Keep in mind that we already put a deposit down for the caterer.
Jerry gets information from her for me and tells me to pick out whatever I want, basically he is paying!
I agree to look at her stuff and meet her and see what I think. Well, I love her!! She had great ideas and totally understood everything I wanted and it was great. So now Justin has to call and cancel our other caterer and hope that somehow he can get the deposit back but I dont think that is going to happen.

After talking to the new lady, Beth, the reception sounds like it is going to be exactly what I was expecting when I pictured it in my head!!

Can't wait!

Next my mom and I need to meet with the flower lady again.

No comments: