Bachelorette Party

Well last weekend was my bachelorette party and it was so much fun!! I am so lucky to have such great friends!! I have some pitures and will post them later.
We rented a bus and went to the Stray Dog in New Buffalo and then came back to the South Bend area and went to Simiri's to enjoy the band and be outside, then off to Club Fever for a little dancing! Don't worry, we hit up Corby's too for a late night hot dog!! Our bus driver Michael was great! He put up with a lot of crazy ladies!!!!
I can't believe I am getting married in 10, yes 10 days!! I can't wait for all of the planing to fall into place! I just don't want the day to fly by even though I know it will. It is going to be such a great day, although emotional without my dad and grandma, it will be the best day of my life!!!! I am so happy to have such great friends and family and that they will all be there with me!!!

No comments: