Hello I am alive!

Hello!! I have not been able to blog for awhile since I was so busy getting readay for the wedding and then getting married and going on our honeymoon but I am back!!!

There is so much to update on so I will just list a few things and then will have to come back and post pictures and go into more deatils!!

First, the week before the wedding was crazy busy, lots of lose ends to tie up but in the end everything was PERFECT!!!
The wedding was amazing and suprisingly nothing went wrong! I couldn't of asked for a better day, weather was great, friends and family were/are great!!! It was just what I always wanted!!!

The honeymoon was also perfect! we had great flights, great weather and we got to do something I have always wanted to do...swim with dolphins!!! so much fun, now we are back to reality : (

While we were away we found out we are going to be getting a little niece or nephew early next year...Justin's sister Sara is pregnant!!! Very exciting

Heather was able to keep baby Reed in for the wedding as has yet to pop...I did get a text this morning that her water broke at 2 am and they are at the hospital so I am just waiting for the call that he is here!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

More to come!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Congrats Heidi! Sorry I couldn't make it but I hope it was fabulous!