Free Black Lab

UPDATE: Mya has found a home!!!!

A lady at work posted the following about a black lab, if you are anyone you know are looking for a black lab for your home let me know!

How anyone can leave their dog like that is just devistating to me. I may have to take her and try to find her a home!


Abandoned Black Lab - Female

Description: The family that lived in my South Bend home, left the residence and a black lab. She is about one year old, has had her shots (from the tags on her collar), and is very friendly. All I know, truthfully, is that the family had children (so she is children-friendly) and her name is Mya. If you know of anyone who would like to have her, please contact me in the Commenting Dept., cubicle #75. I am giving her away to a good family at no cost. I would take her but already have two dogs and cannot take anymore. Please help me find her a good home - She is currently at the South Bend residence and we are feeding and watering her until I can find her a home.
Price: FREE

No comments: