Duke

I had to share this picture of Duke, he is just too cute! He seriously got himself wrapped up in the blanket, Justin sent me this picture and I love it! Makes me want to go home and cuddle with him!

I think he knows that something is different, he is usually a 93 lb lap dog and always gets up on my lap when I am sitting in the recliner. Once I was showing I would make him sit or lay on the side of me but I never told him no, I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that he hasn't even tried to get up there with me, kinda makes me sad but I think he knows that he can't sit on my lap anymore!!

He is still getting all the attention though, daily walks, play time and cuddles on the couch and in bed!

People tell me that once the baby is here I will not love him as much or spend as much time on him, I just don't think that will happen to me! I will make sure it doesn't anyway! : )



No comments: