Finally

So Justin finally proposed!! It only took 10 years!! Well, kinda!
I should start with our story...

We started dating in high school, my junior year and his sophomore year, and we dated for about 2 1/2 years. We went to proms together, he moved me to college. Then in college we took a break, a 4 year or so break! Everyone needs that though right?! Then when I was about done with school I moved home to finish and we got back together!! Thanks to DJ and Heather getting married! So, he was with me when I actually graduated college also!! It was so meant to be!

Then we moved in together, got a cat, got a dog...still no ring.

So I gave him a deadline, July 21, 2008, our 4 year (back together) anniversary. As it got closer he asked for an extension...I got the ring on July 25, 2008!!!

No comments: