PS

It is fair week, yes I said fair week! Something we look forward to all year!! So I went last night to watch the beef show, and to eat of course, with Heather, Ginny, Heather, Kara, and Jess. It was a lot of fun. I had to split up all the things I wanted to eat because we are going back tomorrow so I can eat the rest of the stuff I have been craving all year!
Last night I had, are you ready, beef tips with mashed potatos and mushrooms, ice cream, half of a funnel cake and roasted almonds.
Tomorrow we are going to watch the beef/steer sale and I think we are going to buy half of one again so we can have lots of meat in the freezer. I know it sounds sad, I cry every year when I watch the little girls say goodbye to their steer. But I am also looking forwrd to haveing crab rangoon, a corn dog and maybe tom thumb donuts!!

Not what I should be eating to get ready for a wedding!

No comments: