Still nothing completed

So it is Thursday and my goal was to have the church and reception site booked by this week, still not done!! I can't get a hold of anyone at the church so it makes it hard!!

Also, I want to rent a Transpo Trolley for the wedding party to go to the reception...this seems to be an impossible request. I guess they have to see if any private vendors want to do it first before they can so they put your information "out there", I got a reply from a company, I dont want them, I want the Trolley! Does anyone know a way around this or can someone get me my Trolley?!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Heidi I had this same problem. We actually had the trolley reserved since November and found out 2 weeks ago we couldn't use it for my wedding in October because of a new federal law. We had to to put the bid out and someone else bid. Brandon is the king of neogotiating but still couldn't get it for us b/c of the law. The only good thing is that you can't have alcohol on the trolley and you can on the bus we sre renting. Cheers to a drunk bridal party, haha.