This week

This week has been pretty productive. We put the deposit down on the photographer, I talked to the church and my date is open. I also talked to the reception site and it is also open. I am planning on putting the deposit down on the DJ early next week. I have already talked to the people I am going to get the rentals from for the tent and other things but they said I didnt need to book them this far in advance but I plan on doing it in the next month or so, once I get our guest count more finalized. Things are coming along!

SO...

Flowers-check

Church-check

reception-check

dj-check

photographer-check

caterer-check



Also, say a prayer for our Pastor, her husband passed away this week :(

My sister was also VERY close to being in a very serious accident (if you live local the one on Edison and Hickory) it actually happened right around her, like she was in a bubble, the car was coming towards her, then rear ended 2 people, spun in the intersection right past her and hit the car directly next to her. My dad was definitely right there with her protecting her!

No comments: