Go away winter!

This is what we woke up to this morning, yes on April 6th. It is crazy, I am so ready for winter to be over its not funny. I need to have some nice weather so it feels like Spring and we have decent weather for the wedding...which is NEXT month!! Crazy how we can have snow today and just 2 days ago it was nice enough for us to get our pictures taken outside! Our engagement pics went really well, I get to go see them tomorrow. I guess I wouldn't really call them engagement pics since we are getting married next month and have been engaged for awhile, but thats what they were called in our photo package so thats what I called them!! We got a really cute one with Duke so I was happy. Britney didn't go but it was better, we only took a couple with Duke anyway.

I am hoping our invitations come this week so we can get them addressed and out the door!! Need to find out who is coming and who is lame and can't make it! : )

No comments: