Hello

Well, it is now almost a month until the wedding and I feel like I still have way to much to do!! Just the little things that I keep thinking about!
Saturday mom and I are going to go and try to get most of them done though!!
I am having my jewelry made by Ali who sells some of her stuff at Girly Girl and it is so pretty I can't wait to get it!! I got to see a preview yesterday!!
Justin's throat had been hurting last week so he went to the doctor on Friday and found out he had strep throat, I was really hoping that I wasn't going to get it but sure enough, Saturday afternoon mine started hurting so I went on Sunday and yep, I got it too! Now we are both on antibiotics so thats fun!! OH well, at least this wasn't the week of the wedding or somthing!!

Be watching for a Lexi update!!

No comments: