10 Year High School Reunion

Last weekend we had our 10 year high school reunion...I can't beleive I have been out of high school for 10 years!! Class of 1999!!
It wasn't like I thought it would be...I guess I wanted it to be like a movie!! You know, everyone dresses up, you wear name tags, there are awards, stuff like that...nope!
Friday night people could meet up at Corby's. Instead we went to our friend Dave's house, it was a lot of fun and did get to see people I haven't seen since high school. I think lots of groups did their own thing on Friday.
Saturday there was a picnic during the day and then you could go to a Silverhawks game that night...I opted to not do either of those but then everyone met up at Bar Louie so we did that. Again, it was fun just not how I thought it would be!!
Pretty much everyone looked the same!

Ginny, Heather and I talked Jeff, our class president, to do another one at 15 years and then 20. We told him we would help plan it and that we wanted it at Penn and to do a Prom theme, then maybe I'll get my "movie" reunion!!!

No comments: