More Dogs!

Ok, so I have a calling, if only I could make some money donig it and have my own business I would!!

I need to find homes for 2 dogs.
About 2 weeks ago a stray came to our house, he is a very sweet dog and he is so nice. I found him a home and they had him for a week but the girl is allergic and it wasn't going away. They brought him back last night. He is a lab-newfoundland mix. He is really good with kids and other dogs. They said he only had 1 accident in the house the whole week! I think he is maybe a year old. very playfull and so nice....

The next one is Rockie's son's dog Marley. She is a basset hound about 2 years old. She needs to be the only dog and no kids. She likes to be the only one!!

If you know anyone that is looking for a dog or wants a dog Please let me know!!!!

Thanks!!

No comments: