Expecting....

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby February 22, 2012!!!!
I found out I was pregnant the Friday before Father's Day so it was the perfect way to tell Justin! He couldn't believe it, but it's true!! He was so excited, as am I!

I had gotten this shirt for Duke about a year ago, just waiting for the time I could put it on him, this was how we told people about the new babe to be!!


He's going to be a great big brother


This is the ultrasound from our first Dr. appoinment on July 1st, i was a little over 6 weeks here




This was from the Dr. visit on Aug. 2nd, amazing how much he/she has changed!





And this was from Aug. 5th, just a couple days later it looks so much differet but I think it's just a better picture!


We are so excited to go on this pregnancy journey and wait for our little one to get here. Yes, we will be finding out the sex AS SOON as we can!!







1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Congrats I saw your pictures.

Visit my blog.

http://cissililla.blogspot.com/

My hompage: www.ceciliajohansson.se