Waiting...

I am really not a patient person anyway, but waiting to find out the sex of our baby is taking FOREVER!!! Our last appointment was 3 weeks ago, I really thought the 4 week wait would be ok, knowing that we would get to find out the sex, but it is 4 days away and it feels like time is standing still!!!

I really don't know how people cannot find out, I could just never wait the whole 9(10) months! Since I am able to find out, I'm doing it! I know they say it's such a great suprise but either way it's a suprise! To each their own though :)

So, next week I will get to tell you what we are having. I really wish I though it was one or the other but I really have NO idea so it will be really fun.

We are having a gender reveal party on Wednesday (we find out the sex on Tuesday afternoon) for our friends and family. I am going to make cupcakes with either blue or pink frosting in the middle! I can't wait!!!

No comments: