Busy Bee

UPDATE: pics are here!








Hello! I have been super busy! The weekends are flying by and I don't like that!!
2 weekends ago I had a baby shower for my friend Amanda from Libery Mutual, it was fun to have all the girls over!! She is due one week before Abbey
Last weekend was Heather's first baby shower, she got a lot of good stuff!
Duke also got to meet his cousin Joleen, she is a boxer-5 months old, so cute!!
I'll have to post pictures this week.

This coming Saturday we get our engagement pictures taken, I am really excited!! It is not supposed to rain so yea!

I also got the invitations ordered last week so that was good, when they come in we will have to address them and they will have to go our right away!!

I still can't believe that the wedding is in less than 2 months now, but I am very excited for it!

This coming weekend I have the bridal shower from my mom, it will be a lot of fun!!
Then the next 3 or 4 weekends are showers for either Ginny or Heather and also Abbey's baby being born!! I can't wait for little Lexi to come into the world!!

No comments: