Friday the 13th...randoms

It is crazy how time is flying by! it is already the middle of March and the wedding is getting closer and closer! I am ready for all the planning to be done and the day to just be here already!!
I have my first bridal shower this weekend so that is exciting!! It is my "Reed" shower so family from Justin's dad's side.
Heather is also coming home this weekend so that is fun! She has only been in Indy for one week but I still miss her! I have had to find new people to go to kickboxing with but so far so good! I am even gonig to cycling class today after work by myself!
Abbey only has about 5 weeks until baby Lexi is here! That is crazy! I feel like we just found out she was pregnant.
I don't know if we are going to go out for St. Patrick's day or not yet, Justin thinks we are too old to go but I don't think so!
We have our first meeting with the pastor who is going to marry us next week so that will be interesting. I will find out if Duke can be a part of the wedding or not! I really hope so!
My mom FINALLY has a court date for her divorce and it's May 20th, of course right before the wedding but even more to celebrate! It will be 2 years in June that this has been going on, crazy how being married to someone for only 3 years could take 2 years to end, it has made me realize how screwed up the system is and how much people can get away with.
Thats about all I can think of for right now!
Looking forward to the weekend!!

No comments: