SPRING!

Spring is here and I am so excited! I hate winter so I love it! I just hope the weather stays nice and only gets warmer!
I noticed that my plants are stating to get new growth, I love when there is some color in the landscaping.



Last night we were supposed to meet with the pastor but she had to postpone until next week. That was ok though. Justin left last night for a "pre" bachelor party weekend in Louisville. He went down with some friends to a truck show thing and DJ asked some more guys to meet them there for a fun weekend!

Wednesday night I had my first practice run wtih my hair for the wedding with Miranda, it was fun and I think now we know what we are doing so we are practicing again tonight! I love people playing with my hair so it sounded like a good idea.

Last night I ordered the cake topper and our sand ceremony set for the wedding. Next week its invitations and passports!

Happy Spring!

No comments: